ViaVan Expansion Principal - Berlin
As Expansion Principal, you will plan and oversee the launch of new ViaVan markets throughout the world. You'll also lead the deployment of ViaVan's game-changing technology in partnerships with public transit agencies, corporations, colleges, and other transportation providers.
- Define, coordinate, and oversee all logistical and technical aspects of launching new ViaVan cities, working closely with ViaVan’s operations, marketing, and technology development teams
- Manage and develop client relationships from the close of a new deal through the launch and ongoing execution of service, translating a business agreement into a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Devise and implement innovative strategies to source, onboard, and engage ViaVan Driver Partners
- Lead quality assurance and testing efforts for all of our new projects to ensure an exceptional live service from day one, and provide ongoing support as needed to enable and promote project success
- Leverage your understanding of ViaVan’s capabilities to inform the ongoing development of our expansion strategy
- Detail-oriented and thorough; you’re a proactive self-starter who is able to effectively juggle multiple projects in a highly fluid work environment
- A strong executor, you get the job done while keeping the big picture firmly in mind
- A savvy and tactful communicator with experience managing complex business relationships; you intuitively find the right tone and feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Enjoy travel and are excited by the dynamic and mobile nature of this position
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier university (MBA a plus) and a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0)
ViaVan offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
ViaVan is an equal opportunity employer.