Talent Acquisition Coordinator
As Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will serve as primary point of contact for candidates interviewing at Via and ensure the full candidate experience runs smoothly.
- Correspond with candidates throughout the interview process, including scheduling phone screens, arranging and booking candidate travel, and organizing in-house interviews
- Prepare Via’s team before all interviews and promptly gather and share feedback with hiring managers
- Serve as primary point-of-contact for visitors to Via’s office, greeting them and alerting the appropriate Via staff of their arrival
- Anticipate conference room needs and ensure that resources are booked for in-house interviews
- Debrief candidates after their interview(s) and field logistical questions as needed
- Correspond with candidates and provide email updates
- Source resumes from a variety of recruiting platforms (underdog, Vettery, Planted)
Commitment: This is an ongoing, long-term contract position
- Reliable, independent, and able to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- 1+ year of successful experience as an agency recruiter or as a recruiting coordinator in a fast paced or high volume environment
- Exceptionally organized, never letting anything fall through the cracks
- Have a Bachelors Degree
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.