Performance Marketing Manager
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you’ll develop and implement strategies for efficient acquisition of new drivers while building an unforgettable image of the Via brand.
- Develop and implement paid social brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company awareness across North America and Europe
- Oversee day-to-day management of digital campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Use a data-driven approach to identify, execute, and optimize digital marketing campaigns (paid search and paid social) for efficiency and scalability to acquire new drivers
- Identify new channels to test
- Use data to gain a better understanding of their usage behaviors, including impacts of current marketing strategies
- Be a critical part of the driver acquisition team. Participate in strategy meetings, product meetings, and data prioritization meetings
- Develop relevant dashboards to provide insights into customer and channel performance relative to KPIs, projections, and historical performance
- Implement and analyze A/B or Multi-Variable Tests to provide in-depth insights to the driver acquisition team on the test data and understanding of key market drivers
- Analytical and rigorous, with a thorough understanding of key acquisition metrics and statistics
- Independent, enterprising, a self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Extraordinary communicator with demonstrated writing and editing skills
- Experience with multiple ad platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google AdWords), SEO, content marketing, mobile marketing platforms, and mobile analytics is preferred
- Proficiency with multiple analytic and database tools common within a marketing organization (e.g., Tableau, Marketo, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Data visualization skills - experience creating dashboard reporting in Tableau or a similar visualization tool a plus.
- Strong SQL skills a plus
- Experience with CRM a plus
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.