ViaVan Communications Associate - German Language
Via, the world’s leading on-demand shared rides technology developer and provider, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world’s preeminent automotive company, have launched ViaVan, a joint venture to transform the way people move around cities. ViaVan will launch on-demand shared mobility services in Europe using Via’s revolutionary technology and lead the cooperation to design and build transformative mobility technology with both the Via and Mercedes-Benz Vans teams.
We’re looking for entrepreneurs who are excited to build the future of transit; imaginative thinkers who relish wearing multiple hats and never back down from a challenge. We want people who get things done. We’re unusually selective in our hiring process. If you have a record of exceptional achievement, take intense pride in your work, and want to join a world-class team, we’d love to talk to you.
ViaVan is looking for an outstanding Communications Associate - German Language to join our team. As a Communications Associate, you’ll be instrumental in fostering a strong sense of community amongst our riders and drivers and help us to build an unforgettable brand. This position is based in London.
- Be the voice of ViaVan - you'll be responsible for drafting a variety of communications to a diverse audience of riders and drivers
- Use a variety of social and digital channels to cultivate engagement within the ViaVan community
- Work with our talented team of Graphic Designers to create a variety of materials to aid in our digital marketing efforts
- Be a ViaVan evangelist by spreading knowledge of our service and brand
- Work to scale our communications and marketing strategies as we expand throughout Europe
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- A gifted writer – people often tell you how much they enjoy your writing
- A natural storyteller – you know exactly what resonates with your audience and why
- A creative thinker – you put a unique spin on everything you write while staying true to brand values
- Fluent in multiple languages, including German and English
ViaVan offers highly competitive compensation and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
ViaVan is an equal opportunity employer.