Platform Marketing Principal
As a Platform Marketing Principal, you’ll rigorously develop and implement strategies to grow awareness of Via’s licensing business with public transit agencies, regulatory authorities, corporations, colleges, and other transportation providers around the world.
- Using a data-driven approach to identify, execute, and optimize digital and offline marketing campaigns to efficiently grow Via’s B2B brand awareness
- Collaborate with our business development team to support their objectives and needs
- Utilize data to improve existing campaigns and efficiently produce new ads & promotions
- Work closely with our creative team to develop effective campaigns that drive forward the Via B2B brand
- Analytical and rigorous, with a thorough understanding of key B2B customer acquisition metrics and statistics
- Independent, enterprising, a self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Extraordinary communicator with demonstrated writing and editing skills
- 3-5 years work experience in marketing B2B technology products or services
- Experience with multiple ad platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google AdWords), SEO, content marketing, mobile marketing platforms, and mobile analytics
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.