As Field Manager, you’ll be responsible for launching and growing Via's innovative ridesharing technology in Arlington. You’ll manage daily operations while driving continuous improvement and growth of the service.
- Ensure operational excellence, customer satisfaction, and an unbelievable product every day
- Be the face of Via Arlington; develop relationships with driver partners, key players, and local brands
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact and provide creative solutions
- Tirelessly work to scale operational processes and systems to drive rapid growth
- An independent, enterprising self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- A detail-oriented executor: you’re obsessively action-oriented
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Skilled at communicating professionally with customers and driver partners from a broad range of backgrounds (Spanish is a plus)
- Have a Bachelor's Degree and prior employment experience
Commitment: This is a full-time contract role for 10-12 weeks, with the possibility to extend beyond based on availability & performance. This position is based in Arlington, TX.
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.