As Via’s Office Manager, you will keep Via HQ running smoothly day-to-day.
- Manage setup and logistics of Via’s office; keep our space stocked and productive
- Be in tune with the office needs; come up with creative and efficient solutions
- Lead a wide variety of organizational projects
- Troubleshoot issues related to network connectivity, printing, etc.
- Space planning and advising on new facilities structuring, especially as we grow
- Coordinate travel for candidates and new employees and assist with new employee onboarding
- Provide general support for visitors and guests
- Be the person who has all the Via office answers
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, and hard-working
- Are a shape-shifter, comfortable jumping into multiple types of projects
- Can tackle issues in the moment and anticipate future needs
- Have excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Will go above and beyond to get tasks done efficiently and effectively
- Are excited by start-up culture, workspace, and development
- Ideally have at least one year of experience in a similar role
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.