ViaVan Brand Ambassador - London
Via, the world’s leading on-demand shared rides technology developer and provider, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world’s preeminent automotive company, have launched ViaVan, a joint venture to transform the way people move around cities. ViaVan will launch on-demand shared mobility services in Europe using Via’s revolutionary technology and lead the cooperation to design and build transformative mobility technology with both the Via and Mercedes-Benz Vans teams.
We’re looking for entrepreneurs who are excited to build the future of transit; imaginative thinkers who relish wearing multiple hats and never back down from a challenge. We want people who get things done. We’re unusually selective in our hiring process. If you have a record of exceptional achievement, take intense pride in your work, and want to join a world-class team, we’d love to talk to you.
ViaVan is committed to working with the best driver partners in the business. As a Brand Ambassador, you’ll get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, business development, and marketing while helping to grow our network of driver partners in London.
- Be the face of ViaVan in London - lead our sales and business development efforts
- Work closely with our senior team on marketing, sales, and growing the ViaVan brand
- Become an expert on ViaVan – develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to pitch ViaVan to new driver partners
- Generate leads and sign up potential driver partners
- Independent, enterprising self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Charismatic and friendly - you are the face of ViaVan’s brand
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Previous work experience in a sales or customer service role a plus
Commitment: This is a commission based independent contractor role, with the possibility of advancement to full time employee based on performance. This position is based in London.