Via is re-engineering public transit, from a regulated system of rigid routes and schedules to a fully dynamic, on-demand network. Via’s mobile app connects multiple passengers who are headed the same way, allowing riders to seamlessly share a dynamically-routed vehicle. First launched in New York City in September 2013, the Via platform operates in New York City, Chicago, and Washington DC, and in London and Amsterdam through ViaVan, its joint venture with Mercedes-Benz Vans. Via also licenses its revolutionary on-demand transit technology to transportation players globally.
Via is hiring an outstanding Creative Director to fill a newly created role that will help tell our story by leading branding and visual design initiatives.
We believe that great design should influence all aspects of Via, whether through our products and services, advertising, internal tools, or external communications. As a Creative Director, you will work closely with senior leadership and our talented creative team to drive forward the Via story through an array of design and brand projects that support our local operations and platform development.
- Explore and drive forward our visual identity; become fully immersed in the Via brand and mission and help us tell our story globally
- Develop design for a wide variety of digital and physical media, including: advertising, printed materials, assets for press and partners, websites, internal and external videos, social media, exhibitions and events, office branding, and presentations
- Build and manage a team of talented designers, project managers, and copywriters to create stunning campaigns and visual assets
- Develop localized creative as Via expands to new markets in the US and abroad
- Collaborate with senior leadership to drive awareness to Via’s consumer and platform business operations
- 7+ years’ experience in a creative execution role
- Show an eye for detail, understanding of typography, and aesthetic that aligns with Via's brand
- A holistic story-teller; you think about how to tell a story across multiple channels and are experienced in conceptualizing and executing campaigns for a variety of mediums
- You love strategy as much as design and are excited about crafting campaigns that don’t sacrifice function for form
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment; able to multi-task, iterate quickly, and adapt to a rapidly evolving brand
- An experienced leader who can help foster creative talent and manage production and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree with a high level of academic achievement
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.