As an Accounting Associate, you will be involved in some of the most critical aspects of the finance and accounting functions including financial reporting, financial structuring, technical accounting research, preparing and monitoring key operational metrics, and developing organization wide control processes. As Accounting Associate, you will:
- Have significant responsibility related to the finance and accounting projects across Via’s operations. You’ll develop a unique knowledge and understanding of the business
- Have significant responsibility related to all aspects of the monthly close. You’ll work closely with other members of the finance team to ensure accurate and timely reporting that will help efficient decision-making at the management and operational level
- As Via continues to expand, you’ll be involved in scaling up the Company’s systems and processes. You’ll take a large role in ensuring compliance and optimization of accounting and tax structures
- Work cross-functionally with operations, growth, data, and partnership teams to understand the implications of new business initiatives and assist in the development of adequate reporting
- Assist in the documentation and implementation of organization wide control processes for various functions
- Organized and independent; a self-starter who is comfortable taking on significant responsibility
- Have a strong sense of ownership and a desire to learn complex processes and systems
- Strong analytical and communication skills; you’re able to analyze a problem, pay attention to details, work through a solution, and discuss your analysis
- Have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting and a record of exceptional academic achievement
- Several years of experience working at a Big 4 public accounting firm with an audit or transaction advisory services background, or at a fast-paced high growth start-up
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.