Operations Partnership Principal
As Operations Partnerships Principal (Vehicle Partnerships), you’ll execute on all aspects of our vehicle supply strategy, including managing and scaling strategic partnerships, analyzing effectiveness of vehicle supply programs, and designing the optimal ridesharing vehicle with partners who are paving the way for the future of mobility. This role is based in NYC.
- Ensure critical milestones are met through carefully management and support of partnerships at the local, national, and international level. Serve as the day-to-day contact for all vehicle partners.
- Work to design the optimal ridesharing vehicle with strategic partners in the automotive and tech industry.
- Track and analyze data to evaluate and monitor all vehicle supply initiatives in the context of aggressive supply goals.
- Act as the day-to-day lead on all vehicle supply communications, promotions, and programs that support our broader recruitment and driver partner supply efforts.
- Expand and grow existing vehicle supply programs nationally and internationally. Work with auto manufacturers, lenders, insurance, leasing and rental companies to deliver on strategic initiatives.
- Strong executor; people think of you as someone who delivers. You get the job done, while keeping the big picture firmly in mind.
- Detail-oriented and thorough; you’re a proactive self-starter who is able to effectively juggle multiple projects in a highly fluid work environment.
- Organized, persistent and tenacious. You follow up, pick up the phone, or hop on a plane to ensure everyone is staying on task and supported to accomplish aggressive goals.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills, and are a savvy and clear communicator. You work to figure out solutions that are mutually beneficial to all parties involved. You feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds. You intuitively find the right tone, and are a polished writer.
- Have years of experience managing complex business partnerships; you have strong commercial instincts. You can quickly and clearly grasp the operational, financial, strategic, and legal considerations in a partnership.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier university (MBA strongly preferred) and a record of exceptional academic achievement
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.