Customer Service Operations Manager
As a Member Services Operations Manager you’ll be the lead example, and go to person, for many of the Team Leads on the floor. You’ll analyze the Team Leads operations, provide recommendations and lead the execution of strategies to improve productivity, service, and customer satisfaction levels
- Manage Team Leads and oversee the day to day operations of the member driver services function. daily activity of Team Leads to maximize utilization of resources analyze staffing levels, monitor productivity to provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain performance standards to ensure quality service and optimal performance. Quantitative metrics will include (but are not limited to): cases per hour and schedule adherence and quality audit scores, among other standard KPI Metrics.
- Monitor trends based on case volume, topics, and internal KPI tracking metrics, and uses appropriate tools to make recommendations on improving quality of service.
- Meet with TL’s in a structured setting to provide feedback on individual performance and to agree to a development plan that continues to refine and improve performance
- Maintain deep content knowledge on all aspects of the business process to reach predefined goals and metrics.
- Facilitate team meetings to ensure effective communications and to ensure that all team members have the necessary information and resources available to provide the highest levels of customer satisfaction and to ensure operational integrity .
- Work closely with the center's managing director and other senior leadership to undertake additional responsibilities as needed.
- 3-5 years managing other people (employees or managers) within a customer service center environment, managing other managers is a plus
- An independent self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a very high level of responsibility
- A no-nonsense thinker: you have sound business sense and make data-driven decisions
- A detail-oriented executor: you’re obsessively action-oriented
- An exceptional leader: people love working with you and for you
- A savvy and tactful communicator: you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Ability to communicate thoughts clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Proven work experience in team-oriented, participative management environment
- Experience in leading, motivating, and training employees
- Strong working knowledge of The Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Suite
- Ability to read, and extrapolate information from data sources to reach operational decisions.
- Bachelor's degree
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.