Summer Undergraduate Intern
Via and ViaVan are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team for summer 2019.
As a Via or ViaVan Summer Intern, you will get a broad introduction to entrepreneurship, business development, marketing, and operations management while working on high-impact projects and helping to build Via’s long-term success as we continue to grow.
- Work closely with our senior management on marketing, operations, research and analytical projects
- Generate leads, acquire contacts, and develop relationships with potential business partners
- Contribute to creation and implementation of online and offline marketing campaigns
- Review and test our product, including mobile applications and back-end tools
- Serve as point of contact for drivers and customers to preempt and respond to operational issues
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Background in finance, analytics (i.e. Tableau, SQL) or programming a plus
- Minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership a plus
Commitment: This is a paid full-time summer internship (10 – 12 weeks) based in one of our offices (Amsterdam; Berlin; Chicago; London; New York; Washington, D.C.)
Via is an equal opportunity employer.