Unbelievable customer service is a critical part of the Via brand, and as a Training Principal, you will oversee the design, development, and implementation of training programs at our Member and Driver Services Center.
- Become an expert on Via’s systems and operations; develop a nuanced understanding of our service
- Design and develop training materials that empower new hires to develop the knowledge they’ll need for success
- Rigorously monitor performance throughout orientation to ensure new hires are meeting quality and efficiency standards
- Work closely with the QA and Performance Team to ensure training is up-to-date, relevant, and drawing from internal best-practice
- Have a Bachelors Degree and a record of exceptional academic achievement
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high attention to detail
- Demonstrate a record of experience in a training and content development
- Problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on responsibility
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.Via is an equal opportunity employer.