ViaVan Communications Principal
Via, the world’s leading on-demand shared rides technology developer and provider, and Daimler (Mercedes-Benz), the world’s preeminent automotive company, have launched a joint venture to transform the way people move around cities. This joint venture will launch on-demand shared mobility services in Europe using Via’s revolutionary technology and lead the cooperation to design and build transformative mobility technology with both the Via and Mercedes-Benz Vans teams.
We’re looking for entrepreneurs who are excited to build the future of transit; imaginative thinkers who relish wearing multiple hats and never back down from a challenge. We want people who get things done.
We’re unusually selective in our hiring process. If you have a record of exceptional achievement, take intense pride in your work, and want to join a world-class team, we’d love to talk to you.
We believe that great communication should influence all aspects of ViaVan's brand, whether through our products and services, marketing, or user communications. As Communications Principal, you will work closely with senior leadership and manage a creative team that is tasked with telling ViaVan's story to rider and driver audiences across ViaVan's cities of operations.
- Explore and drive forward our consumer identity; become fully immersed in the ViaVan brand and mission and help us tell our story globally
- Oversee the development of creative materials for a wide variety of digital and physical media, including: advertising, printed materials, assets for press and partners, websites, internal and external videos, social media, exhibitions and events, office branding, and presentations
- Manage a team of talented designers, project managers, and copywriters to drive forward projects to support rider and driver acquisition and retention strategy
- Develop localized content as ViaVan expands to new markets in Europe
- Work closely with senior leadership to develop cross-functional strategic marketing plans that drive awareness to ViaVan’s consumer and platform business operations
- Show an eye for detail, aesthetic and witty copy that aligns with ViaVan's brand
- A holistic story-teller; you think about how to tell a story across multiple channels and are experienced in conceptualizing and executing campaigns for a variety of mediums
- You love strategy as much as design and are excited about crafting campaigns that don’t sacrifice function for form
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment; able to multi-task, iterate quickly, and adapt to a rapidly evolving brand
- An experienced leader who can help foster creative talent and manage production and deadlines
The Via-Daimler joint venture is an equal opportunity employer.