Web Designer & Developer
Via is hiring an outstanding Web Designer & Developer to join our NYC team. We believe that great design should influence all aspects of Via, whether through our products and services, advertising, internal tools, or external communications. As a Web Designer & Developer, you will work closely with our Communications team to design and build exciting, beautiful online user experiences for Via's websites, newsletters, email campaigns, and more.
- Explore and drive forward our visual identity; become fully immersed in the Via brand and mission and help us tell our story globally
- Create engaging designs for Via’s websites and digital communication, and implement the designs using your coding skills
- Work collaboratively across teams to execute a cohesive vision that achieves target goals and objectives
- Successfully present your designs to a cross-functional team to elicit and incorporate constructive feedback
- Contribute to the corporate Design/UX standards and framework
- Keep up with industry standards to create exemplary project deliverables
- Must have both graphic design and coding experience
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment; able to multi-task and adapt to a rapidly evolving brand
- Intimate working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, web color theory, typography, browser capability standards, and brand identity
- Experienced in designing and developing desktop and mobile websites, email templates, and working with a CMS; Experience with WordPress or similar platforms a plus
- Comfortable owning projects from the conceptual stage through to production
- Have a portfolio that shows an eye for detail, understanding of typography, and aesthetic that aligns with Via's brand
- Bachelor’s degree with a high level of academic achievement
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.